RMT development history
- 2010/11/29: RMT v0.1 beta. The first online webpage of real-time moment tensor monitoring system for offshore northeast Taiwan.
- 2011/09/14: RMT v0.2 beta. Use another three stations to make up a backup system.
- 2011/09/23: RMT v1.0. The first RMT official version. Add misfit reduction (MR) map.
- 2011/09/27: RMT v1.0. Improve grid search performance from 5 seconds to 2 seconds (down sampling rate from 0.1s to 1s)
- 2011/11/18: RMT v1.1. RMT v1 stable.
2012/01/01: RMT v2.0 beta. The beta version of real-time moment tensor monitoring system for the whole Taiwan region.
- 2012/01/09: RMT v2.0 beta. Added 3 BATS stations (6 stations in total) to improve azimuth coverage.
- 2012/01/18: RMT v2.1 beta. The program is parallelized by MPI (Parallel RMT), the renew rate is reduced from 8s to 2s.